We may collect information, including personal data, directly from you if you choose to provide that information. For example, you may provide us with your name and contact information, such as a phone number, and similar details when you fill a form on the Site to contact us.
When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect information about your visit using tools such as cookies and web beacons. This may include your IP address, your operating system, information about your browser and system settings, data about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site, unique device identifiers, and the path you take as you browse the Site. We may combine this information about you with the information you choose to provide us.
We may put web beacons on pages on the Site or in emails we send you. These are little files that can be used to count the number of visitors to the Site, their behaviour while they are on the Site, finding how many of our emails are opened by their recipients and other such information.
The Site is not meant for minors, that is, persons under the age of 18. We will promptly delete any user data if we come to know that it was collected from an individual who is not at least 18 years old.
We may also use third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, on the Site, to provide us with statistics and other information about visitors to the Site.
Please be aware that the Site is not configured to honour requests from your browser to refrain from tracking you as you surf the Internet.
There could be icons, tools or other features provided by parties other than NextGen that appear on the Site and which may collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information collection is governed by the privacy policies of those providers and NextGen disclaims all responsibility for them.
We may use the information we have about you in several ways, including
• Providing you with the requested services
• Answering your questions and support you as need
• For advertising, and for serving content and offers to you based on your interests and online activities, from us or third parties;
• Improving the Site, such as enhancing the user experience
• Performing data analytics concerning usage of the Site
• Guarding against illegal activity
• Complying with requests from law enforcement agencies
Our service providers may have access to information we collect through the Site to carry out work on our behalf. Those providers have signed confidentiality obligations towards NextGen and are restricted from using personal data collected through the Site for purposes other than to provide the requested assistance. In addition, we may share information:
• With our affiliates for internal business purposes
• With third parties for marketing purposes
• As obliged to by a legal process such as a court order
• On request from government agencies
• If we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical or financial harm
• To advise advertisers about the characteristics of our users
• In case we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets to some other entity. We will in that event inform you about the impending transaction through the Site and advise you of the implications and your options
• With your approval
We will retain your personal data only for as long as necessary. You can amend your personal information or ask for its deletion through our contact us page. Unless that interferes with our regulatory or legal obligations, or we cannot verify your identity, we shall make every attempt to honour the request.
We have reasonable safeguards designed to protect your personal data against unintended loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. However, we cannot accept responsibility for your data if we are subjected to a cyber attack such as hacking, ransomware or in any other form, whether by state or non-state actors. We will work with the appropriate security and law enforcement agencies in such a situation.
The Site may have links to the websites of other entities. We are not responsible for the privacy or other policies of those websites.
Your personal data may be stored or transferred within or outside India by our service providers. The data protection laws in these countries may provide a different standard of protection for your personal data than the laws in your country of residence. By using the Site you are consenting to such storage and transfer, and to the data protection laws of the countries where the data is stored or to which it is transferred. If this protection is lower than what you desire, please do not use this Site.